Friday, February 22, 2013

You are my precious blessing

Samantha, Monday you turned 4 years old! I am soo proud of you and I am loving this stage of your life. This year you said that you wanted a Strawberry Shortcake party but since you have already had one we decided on a Painting Party! I took NO pictures of your party because I was enjoying it way too much! I am hoping to get some that Aunt Tammy took! Luckily she was snapping pictures!

Over your 3rd year, you have evolved into a young lady!
 You are finding your way in this world!
You test your limits pretty much every day!
We are so alike, we butt heads! But I wouldn't have it any other way. Life is a learning experience and you are not the only one who is learning!
 
 
 
You still won't eat green beans! But are eating more meat!
Your favorite food group is Sweets! I have thought to limit these because you LOVE them soo much.
You love to help me cook and prepare meals. You even have started to set the table without asking!
 
Every day, you crack me up, you have the wildest imagination! Your teachers at school tell me daily that if they didn't know better they would believe you when you say you have brothers and sisters.

Your favorite saing is "All my people" say so or I have to go tell "All my people". Your vocabulary is grand for a 4 year old! I just love hearing the $10 words that you use! It makes my heart happy.

Your father and I pray daily for you sweet girl! We love you soo much! I pray that you will grow up to be a kind, smart, and bright young lady! Enjoy every minute of your 4th year because your 5th year will sneak up on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment