Sunday, October 13, 2013

Waiting on it....

Today has been a pretty lazy Sunday. We had the privilege to go to our Church early this morning to greet the congregation as they came into the building!

This was a treat for me because we usually arrive late and miss getting to mingle with everyone before church. I teach a children's Sunday School class so I had to leave to go spend some time with my kiddos.  We attend 1st service so today I got to see the people that attend 2nd service. 2nd service is the younger crowd so it was good to get to meet new members.

Have y'all heard about Jesustattoo.org? If you haven't, here is the link to check it out.
 


There have been 59 of these billboards in Lubbock go up. It has drawn ALOT of attention, some bad and good each. Whether you may or may not like the billboards image, the message is still the same through out time.
Let me know what you think?


So after church, we did what any other church going family does, we headed to Furr's!! I couldn't tell you when the last time I ate at Furr's, but today, it WAS SO GOOD. We got to eat with our best friends and it was just a good time.

I want to wrap up by telling you my lesson of the day:

God has amazing timing. Sometimes you have to wait for an answer for a very long time. An answer to one of my prayers came today. It was very unexpected. It took me by surprise! I have waited 20+ years for this answer. I have prayed constantly for God to reveal a "Why?" Tonight He revealed it through this billboard. Folks, that is the power of Jesus! So next time you think God doesn't hear you, keep praying..it's all in his timing and do not be disappointed if it doesn't come in your timing. For when it does come it will be more amazing that you can ever imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment