Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blueberry Muffins and Lessons

So today is the 2nd day of January,  Today has been a pretty good day! I received more information on my "big move" at work. ( They want my workshop and I am being booted out-but it's ok because where they are "fingers crossed" moving me, is SOO MUCH better!) I will get a bigger office and have my workshop right there, no more walking across the parking lot in the cold!


    I cooked dinner and was done early! Kitchen is cleaned and Shane made blueberry muffins. Here is Sami and Daddy sharing the muffins


 
HAHAHA! So I caught Samantha in the bathroom and just told her to get out..lol..Well She went back in there, when I caught her a 2nd time, she ran out and this is what I found! (oh please excuse the lovely wallpaper, pink shower curtain, and granite shell counter top-we didin't update the bathrooms when we bought the house-that is our next HUGE project hopefully complete by the summer) I refuse to take the shower curtain down because it matches the wallpaper..lol..IT IS HORRIBLE!!
Sami is going to clean this up here in a little bit! LOL She is going to have sooo much fun with all the lotion that is in the sink..hey on the bright side because for 2013 I am trying to find the humor in everything..It's baby lotion so the bathroom does smell good! /: 

No comments:

Post a Comment